In compliance with the provisions of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services (LSSI), from Teresa van Oorschot Acinas we inform you that for the correct navigation and use of this website, the installation of cookies is required.
Information on data protection. Article 13 GDPR:
The data collected through cookie technology will be treated with the legitimacy of the consent of the interested party, in those cases where it is necessary (it will not be for technical and personalization cookies), and the purpose of the installation and therefore treatment of Personal data associated with the use of this technology will be:
- The configuration of technical security measures, personalization, filling in forms, and in general the basic operation of the web, through the installation of technical cookies.
- Carrying out statistical analysis of the use of the website by visitors and users, through the installation of analytical cookies.
- Provide users with access to the official accounts of the owner of the website on the various social networks, or their arrival at the premises through online map services; provide information and multimedia content from third parties, all through the installation of third-party technical and analytical cookies.
The term of conservation of the data collected by the cookies will be, as a general rule, the one indicated in the table that appears later in this document. The information in this document will be updated periodically. The conservation period will count from the end of each user session on the website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which save user information and are stored on their own device, whether it is a PC, Tablet or mobile, and then send said information to the servers of the web pages from which they have been downloaded.
In the appropriate cases, you can choose whether or not to give your consent to the installation of cookies on the Teresa van Oorschot website. In the case of not accepting them, or blocking them, your navigation through the page may not be correct. Among the most common failures due to the non-installation of cookies is the error in the loading of multimedia content, the impossibility of entering the client area or configuring the preferences for use of the page.
What types of cookies exist?
Cookies can be classified according to 3 criteria:
- Entity that manages them: they can be the owner of the website (own) or other partners or collaborators, large internet platforms, and a long list of (third parties).
- Term in which they remain active: Cookies can last only for the duration of the user’s session on the website (session) or remain longer than the session (persistent cookies).
- According to its purpose.
- Technical cookies and personalization cookies. They are installed for security purposes, technical configuration, personalization of the web by the user, and in general, basic operation of the web. Without them, the web may not function properly, and therefore do not require the consent of the interested party.
- Analysis cookies. These are cookies that collect information on statistical data on the use and use of the website. They require the user to consent to their installation.
- Advertising cookies . They are cookies that show users third-party advertising through frames, pop-ups, bars or any other modality, through the web, as well as through the browser. They require the user to consent to their installation.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. As in the previous case, but collecting more information from the user, both on the use of the website, and other actions carried out in the browser or other websites. They require the user to consent to their installation.
How do I manage the cookies of my devices?
You choose whether or not to accept the installation of cookies from this website on your devices. You can choose to directly block the installation of cookies from your browser, as well as you can choose the installation of some and the deletion of others.
How to configure cookies according to your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Setting. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy – > Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple support or the browser Help.
- Opera: Configuration >Options > Advanced > For more information, you can consult the Opera support or the browser Help.
* These settings may not be available on mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones.
* If you use a browser other than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
Information about cookies used on this website
The following is a list of the cookies used on this web page. This list is not limiting and its content will be updated periodically.
|COOKIE||DURATION||INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US||TYPE|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Session||Cookie that manages the sale of cookie warning popup.||Technique|
|wordpress_logged_in||Session||After login, WordPress activates the wordpress_logged_in_ cookie, whose function is to indicate when it has been connected and who it is, being used by the WordPress interface.||Technique|
|wordpress_sec||Session||Functional cookie used by WordPress to maintain the session for a registered user.||Technique|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Session||This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Technique|
|tk_ai||Session||Stores a randomly generated anonymous id. Used for general analytical tracking.|
|wp-settings-time-3||1 year||WordPress cookie that saves user preferences.||Technique|
COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTIES
Cookies for technical purposes:
|NAME||OWNER||DURATION||ACTION YOU TAKE|
|CONSENT||20 years||Google Maps cookie, it is used for the operation of the Google map.|
Cookies in social networks and Internet services
Likewise, you must take into account that the moment a user visits a profile of Teresa van Oorschot on a social network, said internet platform will install its cookies on the devices of the interested parties. To provide prior information on their privacy and cookie policies, we provide you with a list of the platforms on which Teresa van Oorschot has an official profile:
- LinkedIn: Cookies on the LinkedIn website http://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/privacy/?lang=es
If any changes to those introduced require your consent, we will inform you of this situation beforehand, or during your access to the website itself.